All of our beef is locally and humanely raised without the use of hormones or steroids. Our animals are slowly developed on high forage rations with just enough grain to finish them off for maximum flavor and tenderness. Slow growth on a natural forage diet minimizes stress on the animals.
We believe that animals raised for food deserve a comfortable life. From mid-May to November our animals live on grass pastures with abundant water supply and fresh air, free to eat and rest at will.
Our cows are over wintered on grazing corn in fields with shelter from Manitoba winters. Our calves are given a mix of hay and grain pellets in well bedded roomy pens.
We improve the ecological condition of our land by the use of rotational grazing, bale grazing, corn grazing and protection of our riparian areas.
Beef Price List
Please contact us to order. Prices are subject to change.
- ½ or ¼ beef
- $3.50/lb hot carcass weight + cut, wrap, delivery
- Lean ground beef 1.5 lb packages
- $12 ($8/lb)
- Stewing beef/Stir Fry Strips
- Soup bones
- Prime Rib
- Sirloin Tip
- Cross Rib
- Short Ribs
- Mary’s Homemade Hamburger patties (gluten-free available by special order only)
- Lemon Pepper or Farmer Sausage 1.5lbs (6/package)
Myhre beef is:
- Raised locally
- Raised humanely
- Raised without the use of hormones or steroids
- Butchered at a provincially inspected abattoir.
- Aged 21 days for maximum flavour and tenderness
Myhre Land & Cattle is a VERIFIED BEEF PRODUCER and Licensed Meat Hawker.